English 11 - Fschool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://fptenglish11.forumvi.com

We care about your mood! (11A2) Empty We care about your mood! (11A2)

Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:47 pm
Has anything wrong happened to you over the past few weeks?
Share it with us.
You can write about:
– what happened, when and where,
and who was involved
– how you and the other people felt
– your wish
khánh ngân

We care about your mood! (11A2) Empty Khánh Ngân

Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:41 pm
We all know that the life has many ups and downs, sometimes we will have some unwanted troubles in our life. Last year, there was a big altercation between me and my friend, whose name is Han. Last year, we had a project and teacher divided us into some teams, Lan and I were in a team. After discussing, Lan was assigned a task of doing slide for the upcoming presentation. The night before present, I asked Lan for the slide, I was astonished becasue she had not finished the slide. Then, although I complained her a lot, she not only apologized me, she but also told a lot of her problems and reasons. Things escalated quickly, we all flipped out, it turned into a hot debate, we said insulting words to each others. Finally, a teamate intervened us. I temporarily ignored the anger to stay up late to complete the slide with my team. On the next day, Lan and I had a conversation, after 1 hour talking, we were more understand with each other and reconciled. I must say such quarrels keep on happening between friends everyday, which make their relationship stronger.

khánh ngân likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum